Latest SimVimX and SimVimPanel updates
SimVimX plugin and SimVimPanel have both been updated today.
Main changes in the plugin: (v1.0.86)
- Fixed an oversight in large text data output that caused SimVimPanel FMS display to not update fully when changing pages. This happened after the update that introduced navigation point data transfer for SimVimPanel EFIS modules.
- Added new (reworked) functions for electric trim motor controls.
SimVimPanel update: (v4.17)
- Fixed module names not being passed to the plugin on connection.
- Improved numbers display code to avoid visual bugs on digital instruments when numbers exceed preset size of their display.
- Corrected the displayed values on B200 engine turbine gauges.
- Some code improvements in EFIS-84.
- Work-in-progress on new electronic instruments.
16 Oct. minor plugin update - v1.0.86a:
- Plugin Status window now correctly clears any error messages when reloading configuration.
For info on previous updates and full changelog, visit this page