New versions of SimVimX Plugin and SimVimPanel
SimVimX Plugin v1.0.81:
- Fixed some issues with plugin options saving (such as cockpit lighting data configuration for a particular aircraft model) with some supported file path styles (with or without the additional folder).
- Moved board firmware upload to a separate menu .
Hotfix v1.0.81a: Fixed a crash when saving brightness control input options on a new aircraft.
- On-screen rotary knobs can now also be used by clicking to the left or right side of them with the mouse button, in addition to mouse wheel rotation that was used before. This is also handy when using a touchscreen.
- Added an experimental option for panel drawing to possibly eliminate some glitches at the cost of performance on low-end systems (such as early Raspberry Pi) - add "Refresh = 1" into the "settings.ini" file.
- Added preliminary support for loading multiple modules on the same computer, with an individual coordinate offset for each of them. This can be used for a large panel with multiple displays by arranging the modules however you need, without requiring a single preset large module. This is currently done by placing a file named "multi.txt" with a list of modules and coordinate offsets in the program's folder.
SimVimPanel and its modules can be downloaded here