SimVimX Plugin v2.12
The new plugin version is now available for download. Most of the changes in it are directly related to the new configuration tool, which will soon become available to subscribers, and will fully replace the previous configurator version after a while.
- FMS_Ctrl_Side switch now also works for manually assigned FMS buttons, not just for the predefined matrix.
- Fix for a particular case of LED blinking options (when options for both the number of blinks and blink timing were set).
Configuration changes (require the new configurator):
- Electric bus option for stepper and servo gauges was moved from the [Devices] section to the parameter line to eliminate redundancy.
- Selector conditions were moved from the [Devices] section to the parameter options, and provide more flexible parameter switching.
- Added the ability to configure some parameter lines only for selected aircraft models (so you can use different parameters for the same input in different aircraft models, without the need to keep a copy of the whole configuration).
- Ability to configure the brightness of 7-segment displays without the need to select a particular brightness area number for them (useful if you just want to set a particular fixed brightness for the display, without an input to control it).
Changes to the configuration format were made with backward compatibility in mind, so all options set in the old configurator will still work in the new plugin.